PanAcademy stands for all learning and development activities for the employees of the Panalpina Group. PanAcademy secures Panalpina's long-term prosperity by aligning learning and development plans with the strategic aims of the organization.
Our principles of learning and development:
- An investment in employee learning is an investment in excellence in the delivery of our services.
- Learning, teaching and mentoring are shared responsibilities - each of us needs to acquire, and to help others acquire, the knowledge we need to do our jobs better.
- Creating a learning culture supports us to be innovative, enterprising, results oriented and accountable to ourselves and our stakeholders.
Our key targets are:
- Improve staff performance, productivity and to retain a competitive edge in the market helping us achieve our strategic goals
- Re-tool/re-skill and develop core competencies and tools in light of increasing complexity/rapidly growing business
- Establish "one language of learning" throughout the organization